“Beloved Dan Obi-Anike Is Godsent to Me” — Alhaji Jango Expresses Gratitude for Historic Appointment



…Thanks Enugu East Chairman for Opportunity to Serve as Iyiukwu Development Centre Administrator, Says Appointment Brings Joy to Family and Ogbeke Nike Community

Comrade Ugwu Michael Okwudili, popularly known as Alhaji Jango, has expressed heartfelt appreciation to the Executive Chairman of Enugu East Local Government Area, Engr. Pastor Dr. Beloved-Dan Obi-Anike, for recommending him for appointment as Administrator of Iyiukwu Development Centre.

Alhaji Jango, a prominent grassroots mobiliser and President-General of Ogbeke Nike Autonomous Community, described the recommendation as a remarkable gesture of trust and confidence, saying it had brought immense joy to his family and the people of Ogbeke Nike.

He said the appointment carries special significance for his community, noting that, to the best of his knowledge, he is the first son of Ogbeke Nike to occupy the position of Administrator of Iyiukwu Development Centre.

The community leader described Pastor Engr. Beloved-Dan Obi-Anike as a God-sent leader whose support had created an important opportunity for him to extend his service to a broader grassroots administrative platform.

In his message of appreciation, Alhaji Jango said the appointment was not merely a personal achievement but an opportunity to serve the people, strengthen community participation and contribute to the development of Enugu East Local Government Area.

Expressing his gratitude, he said:

“First and foremost, I return all glory, honour and adoration to Almighty God for His abundant grace, favour and mercy in my life. I am sincerely grateful to God for making this opportunity possible and for opening another chapter in my journey of service to humanity.

“I wish to express my profound appreciation to our amiable Executive Chairman of Enugu East Local Government Area, Engr. Pastor Dr. Beloved-Dan Obi-Anike, for recommending me for appointment as Administrator of Iyiukwu Development Centre.

“Sir, I am deeply honoured by your confidence in me. This gesture means so much to me, my family and the entire people of Ogbeke Nike Autonomous Community. I do not take this opportunity for granted, and I sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness and the trust you have placed in me.

“Pastor Engr. Beloved-Dan Obi-Anike is truly a God-sent leader. I regard your recommendation as a blessing and a historic opportunity, not only for me as an individual but also for the people of Ogbeke Nike. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time a son of our community will occupy the office of Administrator of Iyiukwu Development Centre.

“This is a moment of great pride and happiness for us. Ogbeke Nike people are happy, my family is happy, and I am personally overwhelmed with gratitude. Your gesture has given us another reason to celebrate and renewed our hope for greater participation in grassroots governance.

“I pray that Almighty God will continue to elevate you, grant you greater wisdom, strengthen you and protect you in all your endeavours. May He continue to open greater doors of success and accomplishment for you, and may your commitment to serving humanity bring you even greater opportunities to make a positive impact.

“I also want to appreciate all the stakeholders, community leaders, friends, political associates, well-wishers and everyone who has celebrated with me since the announcement of this appointment. Your calls, messages, prayers and expressions of goodwill have touched me deeply. I am grateful for the love and encouragement you have shown me.

“To my beloved people of Ogbeke Nike, I thank you for your continued support, solidarity and confidence in my leadership. As your President-General, I have always believed that unity, peace, understanding and collective responsibility are essential to the progress of our community. This new assignment provides another opportunity to contribute to those ideals.

“I assure the people that I will approach this responsibility with humility, dedication, integrity and accountability. I will work with relevant stakeholders, community leaders and residents to promote peace, unity and development across Iyiukwu Development Centre.

“I equally appreciate His Excellency, Barr. Dr. Peter Ndubuisi Mbah, the Governor of Enugu State, for his administration's commitment to grassroots development and inclusive governance. I look forward to contributing my quota to the realisation of the state's development aspirations and the Tomorrow Is Here vision.

“Once again, I thank Engr. Pastor Dr. Beloved-Dan Obi-Anike for finding me worthy of this recommendation. May God continue to bless you, elevate you and grant you the grace to accomplish even greater things in the service of our people.

“To my family, the good people of Ogbeke Nike, our stakeholders and all well-wishers, I say a very big thank you. This appointment is not just about me; it is about service, community representation and the opportunities we can create together for our people.

“By God's grace, I will do my best to justify the confidence reposed in me and make my community proud. May God bless Ogbeke Nike, bless Iyiukwu Development Centre, bless Enugu East Local Government Area and continue to bless Enugu State.”

Alhaji Jango's expression of gratitude reflects the significance he attaches to the appointment and his appreciation for the role played by the Enugu East council chairman in recommending him for the position.

His emergence as Administrator of Iyiukwu Development Centre provides an opportunity to bring his experience in community leadership and grassroots mobilisation to a wider administrative platform. As President-General of Ogbeke Nike Autonomous Community, he has consistently emphasised the importance of unity, peace, collective responsibility and active community participation.

The appointment has also become a source of collective pride for Ogbeke Nike, with Alhaji Jango acknowledging the happiness it has brought to his family and community. He expressed optimism that his new responsibility would strengthen collaboration among stakeholders and create further opportunities to advance grassroots development.

He reaffirmed his commitment to serving with humility and accountability, stressing that the confidence reposed in him would inspire him to work diligently for the welfare of residents and the progress of the development centre.

For Alhaji Jango, the moment is defined by gratitude to God, appreciation to Pastor Engr. Beloved-Dan Obi-Anike for the recommendation, and renewed determination to serve his people faithfully.

FOUNTAINCARE MEDIA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy In Action: Jubilation in New Haven Market As Traders Elect New Leadership In a Free and Fair Process Led by Hon. Dr. Chinedu Mbah

BREAKING: Enugu Commissioner Appointed City Boy Movement Women Leader

Enugu Youths Call for Resignation of Enugu Commissioner in Solidarity with NANS